Dried Beef Dip
Dried Beef Reuben Dip
You’ve got to try this! Just another reason dried beef can be used in many recipes!
Reuben Dried Beef Party Dip
1cup shredded Swiss cheese (4 oz)
1cup Thousand Island dressing
1package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
(1) 3 oz pkg dried beef, finely chopped (about 3/4 cup)
1 can (8 oz) sauerkraut, rinsed, drained and chopped
Feel free to broil the top for a few minutes to brown the top.
Spoon dip into serving bowl. Serve with bread, pita chips, etc
Cream Cheese Chipped Beef Poppers
Add a little heat with these savory chipped beef jalapeno poppers! Make them from scratch and add them to the deep fryer or buy already prepared poppers and stuff them with our smoky dried beef and you are sure to have a delicious appetizers for your next party!
For 4 people
- 6 Frozen/Premade Jalapeno Poppers
- (1) 3 oz package of Dried Beef, chopped
Cream Cheese Chipped Beef Poppers Directions
These poppers can be either freshly prepared or frozen/store bought poppers can be used. This recipe uses frozen poppers and then dried beef is added.
Open one package of cream cheese poppers, let defrost for 1 hours and then cut off the tops of the poppers at the tip. Stuff finely chopped dried beef into the poppers and push in with a small knife or toothpick. Heat following the instructions on the box and serve with a side of mango dipping sauce.
Dried Beef Asparagus Rollups
This is a quick, easy and very elegant side dish which combines our Knauss Dried Beef with fresh asparagus. An excellent combination of flavors!
For 4 people
- 2 pound(s) asparagus spears
- (1) 3 oz package of Knauss dried beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 0.5 cup(s) olive oil
- black pepper
Dried Beef Asparagus Rollups Directions
Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Trim ends off of asparagus. Cut dried beef slices into strips. Place half of one slice onto each asparagus spear. Add minced garlic to olive oil and brush each spear with oil. Season with black pepper and place onto grill and cook for 4 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove from heat and serve.
Dried Beef Cheeseball
A timeless classic! Always a hit and so simple to prepare….add your twist on this recipe….pecans, horseradish, jalapenos, etc. The possibilities are endless!
For 8 people
- 8 ounce(s) Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 ounce(s) Dried Beef, chopped
- 2 Green Onions, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire Sauce
Dried Beef Cheeseball Directions
Depending on your preference, this recipe can be tweaked in a number of different ways….here is the classic version, but feel free to add your favorite ingredients:
In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, dried beef, green onions, and Worcestershire sauce. Form the mixture into a ball and refrigerate before serving.
Dried Beef Cheesy Salsa
A crowd pleaser! This dip can serve as a satisfying snack when served with Tortilla Chips. Add in some jalapeno peppers to turn up the heat.
For 4 people
- 3 ounce(s) of Knauss Dried Beef
- 2 cup(s) Water
- 8 ounce(s) Velveeta Brand Cheese, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup(s) Picante Salsa
- 1 bag Tortilla Chips
- 0.5 cup(s) Jalapeno Peppers, sliced (optional)
- 0.25 cup(s) Scallions, chopped
Dried Beef Cheesy Salsa Directions
Shred the Knauss Dried Beef into a heat-proof bowl and pour the boiling water over it. Cover and set aside for 15 to 20 minutes. Drain the beef and mix with the Velveeta and salsa in 2-quart microwaveable bowl. Microwave on High for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Stir together until blended. Serve hot with tortilla chips topped with jalapenos and scallions.
Dried Beef Deviled Eggs
Take this quick and easy appetizer to your next picnic or party and it will be sure to please the crowd! The classic deviled egg recipe with a savory dried beef twist!
For 10 people
- 5 Hard Cooked Eggs, shelled and halved
- 2 tablespoon(s) Yellow Mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dry Mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire Sauce
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) Tabasco Sauce
- 3 ounce(s) Dried Beef, Finely Chopped
- 4 tablespoon(s) Mayonnaise
Dried Beef Deviled Eggs Directions
- Remove the yolks from the eggs and mash. In a small mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Refill the egg whites with the egg yolk mixture. Sprinkle with chopped dried beef. Makes 10 deviled eggs.
Dried Beef Dip
This extra creamy dip is delicious and easy to prepare–the rich flavors melt perfectly! Serve this oven baked dip with an assortment of crackers.
Makes 2 cups
For 2 people
- 3 ounce(s) Knauss Dried Beef. Chopped
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 0.25 cup(s) chopped onion
- 0.5 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped pimento
Dried Beef Dip Directions
Over medium heat on the stovetop, stir all ingredients (except Knauss Sliced Dried Beef) till smooth. Stir in dried beef. Place in ovenproof dish. Bake at 350ºF for 25 minutes. Serve with crackers.
Dried Beef Pear Rollups
Fresh and full of light flavor, these rollups will excite your tastebuds. These make the perfect appetizer—healthy, fresh and seasonal.
Dried Beef Pear Rollups Directions
Zest the lime and set aside. Cut each pear in half from top to bottom (lengthwise), and each half in half again (lengthwise). Remove the stem, core and blossom end. Cut each pear quarter in half lengthwise – you should have 24 strips. Lay pear strips on a serving tray and squeeze lime juice over them. Cut dried beef slices in half and wrap 1 piece around each pear slice and replace on the tray. Decorate pears and tray with lime zest.
Dried Beef Rollups
A delicious appetizer! Enjoy the taste of our smoked dried beef rolled up with your favorite brand of cream cheese. Substitute either fresh green onions or dill pickles for an added crunch.
5 (3 rolls per serving)
For 4 people
- 3 ounce(s) packages of Knauss Dried Beef
- 8 ounce(s) package of cream cheese, softened
- few drops of Worcestershire sauce
- bunch of Scallions (green onions)*
- Pepper to Taste
Dried Beef Rollups Directions
Spread out slices of dried beef to flatten. Make filling for dried beef rolls by combining softened cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce and pepper. Mix well. Spread filling generously on one side of each slice of dried beef. Place a piece of onion on the dried beef and roll up tightly. Do a few and then line them up and trim off the ends of the onion. You can use the leftover onion on the next roll-ups. To make them bite size, cut each roll-up in half crosswise. Arrange on a serving dish and serve either chilled or at room temperature. **Small dill pickles can be substituted for the scallions.
Dried Beef Stromboli
Sure to be a hit at your next party, this easy to prepare appetizer is best served at room temperature. Dried beef and mozzarella in a flaky crescent roll…….delicious!
For 6 people
- 3 ounces of Knauss Dried Beef, finely chopped
- 1 package of crescent rolls
- 1 cup(s) shredded mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) light, whipped cream cheese
Dried Beef Stromboli Directions
Finely chop dried beef and roll out flat crescent roll sheet on a large baking tray. Sprinkle dried beef, shredded mozzarella and roll up all the way to the edge. Take a serrated knife and cut on an angle so there are two pastry rolls. Bake on high at 425 degrees until slightly brown. Remove from oven, brush with butter and top with a small handful of remaining dried beef, cream cheese. and mozzarella cheese and broil for 3 minutes on high.
Let cool before serving.
Mini Potato Boat Appetizers
Elegant yet easy to prepare….these colorful appetizers will wow your guests!
For 4 people
- 6 Mini Russet or Idaho potatos
- 1 ounce(s) Sour Cream
- 2 oz. Dried Beef, Chopped
- 1 Sliced Green Onion, approx 1 inch long
- 1 dash(es) Salt and Pepper to Taste
Mini Potato Boat Appetizers Directions
Steam or bake mini russet or Idaho potatoes and cut in half. Let potatoes cool and scoop out potato filling halfway. Fill potatoes with cool sour cream to the top and sprinkle with chopped dried beef. Place cut green onion in the sour cream and serve at room temperature. Add salt and pepper to taste if desired.
Southwestern Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers
These savory, sweet peppers are stuffed with spiced-up cream cheese, Knauss dried beef and topped with crunchy panko breadcrumbs. A delicious appetizer that’s quick and easy to prepare!
Ready in: 20m – Cooking time: 17m
For 4 people
- 3 ounce(s) Knauss Dried Beef, finely chopped
- 0.5 pound(s) sweet mini peppers
- 8 ounce(s) reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup(s) grated sharp cheddar
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 cup(s) panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter, melted
Southwestern Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut peppers in half, leaving stems on. Remove seeds and ribs.
- In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chopped dried beef and cayenne pepper with a fork. Fill each pepper half with this mixture, so it is level with the edges (not heaping). Place pepper half on a large rimmed sheet pan and continue until all peppers are stuffed.
- In a small bowl, pour melted butter over panko crumbs and mix to combine. Top each stuffed pepper half with these bread crumbs, lightly patting down to adhere. Return to sheet pan.
- Bake peppers for 15 minutes, turn oven off and turn broiler on. Broil for 2-3 minutes or until breadcrumbs are browned. Watch carefully! Cool slightly before serving