- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 oz. of Sliced Dried Beef —about 1 inch pieces
- 2 heaping cups of fresh broccoli florets
- 8 oz sliced bella mushrooms
- 1 Cup Matchstick Carrots
- 6 cups unsalted beef broth
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sriracha
- 1 large zucchini spiralized for noodles
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh green onion
Instructions — Slow Cooker:
Heat a large skillet to medium heat. Once hot, add oil and cook the ginger and garlic for about 2 minutes. Add beef to the pan, and cook for about 5 minutes until beef is soft but not browned.
Toss beef, ginger, and garlic inside your slow cooker. Add broccoli, mushrooms, carrots, broth, vinegar, soy sauce and hot sauce. Broccoli can also be saved until toward the end of cooking time for a crisper taste. Set your slow cooker to low, and cook for 4-5 hours or until beef is tender and soup is flavorful. Add in additional hot sauce for a spicier variation.
Add in spiralized zucchini, and serve with fresh green onion.