5-6 long cucumbers
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese – softened
1 (16oz) container sour cream
2 TBS Dill Weed
1 TBS Dried Minced Onion
1 TSP Celery Salt
2 3oz. pkgs Knauss Dried Beef, finely chopped
- Chop Knauss dried beef.
- Combine the dill weed, minced onion, celery salt, cream cheese, sour cream and half of the dried beef.
- Stripe cucumbers if desired and slice into about 1 inch pieces
- Using a melon baller or spoon scoop out the center and seeds of the cucumber
- Place filling in a pastry bag or ziplock and fill each cup
- Garnish with remaining dried beef.
- Refrigerate a few hours before serving.