3 oz Sliced Knauss Dried Beef Cut into 1/2 inch strips
Fresh Watermelon, Honeydew and Cantalope
1) Open package of Knauss Dried Beef and allow rest until room temperature (this will allow the beef to be more pliable)
2) Scoop fruit into 1 tbsp size balls (use a metal measuring spoon for best results)
3) Place fruit balls on paper towel to drain excess moisture
4) Cut dried beef in 1/2 strips lengthwise and fold into ribbon shape and spear with toothpick
5) Slide toothpick into fruit.
6) Place on serving platter and enjoy! Can be enjoyed cold or room temperature.