3 oz Sliced Knauss Dried Beef Cut into 1/2 inch strips
Fresh Watermelon, Honeydew and Cantalope
1) Open package of Knauss Dried Beef and allow rest until room temperature (this will allow the beef to be more pliable)
2) Scoop fruit into 1 tbsp size balls (use a metal measuring spoon for best results)
3) Place fruit balls on paper towel to drain excess moisture
4) Cut dried beef in 1/2 strips lengthwise and fold into ribbon shape and spear with toothpick
5) Slide toothpick into fruit.
6) Place on serving platter and enjoy! Can be enjoyed cold or room temperature.
1(4 ounce) package Knauss dried beef , cut into strips approx 1 1/2 inch wide
1(8 ounce) package cream cheese
1tablespoon prepared horseradish
1/2 jar of sandwich style sliced pickles (drained)
(1) 8 oz. package of flour tortilla wraps, cut into strips approx 1 1/2 inch wide
Cream cheese and horseradish until smooth and creamy.
Spread mixture over each tortilla strip
Add slices of Knauss dried beef to strips and spread additional cream cheese mixture on top of dried beef.
Place sliced sandwich style pickle on top at the end closest to where you will start rolling up the wrap. Place sealed edge face down on plate to fasten.
Roll up then refrigerate for a couple hours.